My Experience at the First Ever Glamcon MNL 2018!!!

Hello po! Last January 21, 2018, I went to Glamcon MNL's first ever convention! Although usually I do not prefer attending blog events on a Sunday (seeing it is sorta like 'work' on Church day), I couldn't say no coz it's about BEAUTY!!!

January 21, 2017, I went to Glamcon MNL smx aura

No worries, I was able to join Mass at a chapel in a nearby Mall. Oh, here was the INVITE I posted a few days earlier if you wanna check it out!

My Experience at the First Ever Glamcon MNL 2018

So I arrived at SMX Aura Taguig pretty early. Since I was among the first 100, my ticket, which was Glamderella, got upgraded to Glitterati (worth Php 2,500). The perks include-

  • priority lane access to all meet and greets
  • priority lane b access to a free basic makeover
  • 2 portfolio worthy photos of the new look
  • Glamcon MNL tote bag and shirt

The first thing I did was line up for a makeover, haha! Here I am with makeup artist/trainee, Dho from Paintbox Artistry! She's really polite and nice, complimenting me on my lippie and naturally long lashes.

She asked me what makeup look I want- natural, drunk blush, sophisticated,etc. I chose the latter.

paintbox artistry, mua, dolled by dho

There were simultaneous talks going on. One (Glam Gala) in the stage up front, and the other (Glam School) in a more private room for the Queen/Diva attendees. There was also live music later in the afternoon.

The PlumpPH sistahas as they assume the role of moderator at the no filter panel talk: beauty on our terms. With DJ/host/racer/ singer Joyce Pring, beauty queen/host Venus Raj, and singer-songwriters Julianne Tarroja and Abby Asistio.
The PlumpPH sistahs as they assume the role of moderator at the no filter panel talk: beauty on our terms. With DJ/host/racer/ singer Joyce Pring, beauty queen/host Venus Raj, singer/songwriter/designer Julianne Tarroja and singer/composer/advocate Abby Asistio.


I went around the booths and they were selling at discounted prices. Milcu and Naruko stall were giving samplers.

One (Glam Gala) in the stage up front, and the other (Glam School) in a more private room for the Queen/Diva attendees. There was also live music later in the afternoon.

Of course, opportunity to get up close and personal with today's top Youtubers!

Mamshies Anne Clutz and Raiza Contawi! There were many other popular vloggers
Say hello to your Mamshies Anne Clutz and Raiza Contawi! There were many other popular vloggers di lang ako nakapag-papicture, toinkz!

Yey! Thanks Glamcon and partners/sponsors!

ticket entitles me to a tshirt and a lootbag or tote bag, rather, which includes Sip purified water, and sachets of Milcu and iWhite. Availed the Pictoglam photobooth too, but of course, souvenir, hehe!  (Ang galing nito, just touch the screen and its timer will go then your shot is captured!)    The Jergens sachet was given after the makeover. Then I was lucky to win in the online contest for Biore, then Naruko and Milcu

My ticket entitles me to a tshirt and lootbag or tote bag, rather, which includes Sip purified water, and sachets of Milcu and iWhite. Availed the Pictoglam photobooth too, but of course, souvenir, hehe!  (Ang galing nito, just touch the screen and its timer will go then your shot is captured!)

The Jergens sachet was given after the makeover. I was lucky to win in the online contest for Biore, then Naruko and Milcu for the bring me game during the break! :)

Comments

Popular Posts